When a group was created for collaborative purposes, the following steps can be followed to participate in the group:
Instructions for Desktop access to a group
- Click on Groups (left menu)
- Click on the name of the group
- The overview of the group will open (see top menu)
- Click on documents to see the shared documents
- Click on members to view the members of the group
- To invite members, add email addresses in the box provided
- To manage invitations, click on the blue button (right)
- If links are blue, the invitee is a Mendeley user
- If links are black, the invitee is not yet a member of Mendeley
- This group is owned by me, but the settings can be edited so that somebody else can own it
- To edit a group, click on the Edit settings button (see image above)
Have fun – I believe this feature can improve collaboration between researchers and faculty members.
Please like if found usable or leave a comment to suggest improvements.