The Department of Communication Science of Unisa have created a range of video tutorials to help students with understanding academic integrity and referencing techniques.
The tutorials cover topics such as:
- Technical guidelines
- Referencing techniques, and
- Advanced referencing techniques.
It does not cover:
- technologies to be used for referencing purposes
- technologies to be used for checking plagiarism.
Tutorials for using technologies:
I have created tutorials for:
- Mendeley, a referencing manager used to cite and create bibliographies
If needed, I will write tutorrials for:
- TurnitIn, a tool to check for similarities (and possible plagiarism)
Please feel free to leave a message with regard to more tutorials needed.
Please like the post if found efficient.