Google relies on machine learning to be Afrikaans as well. In order to assist Google in this regard, follow these steps to change the language of your drive to Afrikaans:
- Click on the waffle next to your profile pic and click on Drive
- Click on settings (little gear far right beneath your profile pic) when you are in your drive
- Click on settings, under general, select languages, and click on Change language settings
- Click on ADD ANOTHER LANGUAGE and type AFRIKAANS in the search box
- Click on the arrow to change Afrikaans to the default language
Your drive will be Afrikaans!
I am quite impressed with the way Afrikaans is used!